Scout Troop: 1st Upchurch District: Sittingbourne & Milton Blog title: Newsletter Blog story: Hawks Make the Perfect Night After
weeks of planning, the Hawks patrol created a fun-filled and enjoyable night.
The scouts experimented...
Author: Gaby & Lucas
You use this website at your own risk. Spectulise Ltd. or Kent Scouts takes no responsibility for any action by any person or organisation, regardless of location, as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through this website whether such information is provided by us or by a third party.
The entire contents of this website is subject to copyright and is owned by Spectulise Ltd., this site owner, or its third party providers. This includes without limitation, all text, files, documents, images, graphics and code.
You may print and copy sections or documents from the website (unless specifically requested not to, such as third party owned content) for your own non-commercial use, providing copyright notices and any disclaimers are retained and credit is given to this website/the original author.
All logos and trademarks may not be used or reproduced without prior written consent from the original owner.
Other than as specifically mentioned above, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, is prohibited. If linking to this website we ask that you contact us out of courtesy to let us know.
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third party owned content which is available on this website and you must obtain permission from the third party owner before using or downloading such content.
This website includes hypertext links to websites managed by third parties outside of our control. As such we provide no guarantee to the reliability of this information and accept no responsibility for its content or availability. We do not endorse or recommend third party websites linked to
Content and comments made on the site may be specific to a particular contributor and may not reflect the views of the site owner.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any content downloaded from this website to your computer is free from viruses and suitable for use on your computer.
We reserve the right to change any part of this website or these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these terms and conditions shall take effect from the next time you access this website. We shall not be obliged to keep this website up to date. The accessiblity features, detailed on the Accessibility page may not always be in use, and are dependent on the content editors of the website.
1. All bookings are subject to the Policy Organisation and Rules of the Scout Association. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your booking confirmation as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the booking holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should there be any breach of the rules of Kent County Scout Council / or The Scout Association.
5. Kent County Scout Council cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
6. Kent County Scout Council reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. This can include change to publicized activities.
8. Kent County Scout Council and The Scout Association accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Ticket holders should be aware that on occasion they might be photographed, filmed or audibly recorded (in addition to security CCTV systems) as members of the Scout or Guide Associations, for promotional purposes. "Photographs and video recordings taken at Scouting events in Kent may be used for Scouting purposes. i.e. on internet, printed material (including the press) and presentations. Attendance at such events will automatically be deemed as permission given to reproduce the images".
10. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
11. The attendees must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, Nuisance, injury or bring The Scout Association into disrepute shall enable the event management to request you leave the event.
13. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Kent County Scout Council reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
14. Refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis and will only be considered before the event. Changes to the event programme are covered in section 7 of these terms and conditions and will not be considered just cause for a refund in the majority of cases.
15. Refunds are offered at the discretion of Kent County Scout Council and there is no obligation on Kent County Scout Council to provide them. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing.
16. All bookings should read any additional information published on the event website before attending the event.